Early Years is our program for our youngest learners, where the emphasis is on play, teamwork, and fun. Every week we'll explore, create, and include:
- Art For active little hands and minds.
- Letters and Numbers A hands-on, play-based approach to start decoding letters and numbers
- Science Exciting experiments that encourage possible the most important question at this age: "Why?"
- PE Get active, get physical. Learn teamwork, and the tricky art of maybe not quite winning every time.
- Spanish Woven seamlessly into every day.
- Weekly Storytelling Mrs. Rebecca captivates attention and ignites imagination in her storytelling sessions.
Mondays and Wednesdays, 9 am - 12 pm
- Teacher: Rebecca Martin